The 2nd Meeting on Porous Molecular Solids will be held from 6 June - 8 June 2018 at Vietri sul Mare, Italy.
Following the successful 1st PoMoS meeting in April 2015 in Stellenbosch, the meeting is an opportunity to focus on the recent advances in the field of porous molecular materials with the aim to provide interesting and stimulating ideas for future research.
Invited lectures, selected oral contributions and a poster session will give the opportunity to discuss the state of the art in the design and synthesis of new materials, their structural characterization, the chemical and physical analysis of their properties, the possible applications from materials science to nanomedicine.
Confirmed invited speakers
- Jerry L. Atwood - University of Columbia Missouri (USA)
- Leonard J. Barbour - University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
- Susan A. Bourne - University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Angiolina Comotti - University of Milano Bicocca (Italy)
- Andrew I. Cooper - University of Liverpool (UK)
- Mohamed Eddaoudi - KAUST (Saudi Arabia)
- Catharine Esterhuysen - University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
- Carl H. Goerbitz - University of Oslo (Norway)
- Gaetano Guerra - University of Salerno (Italy)
- Delia A. Haynes - University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
- Mir Wais Hosseini - University of Strasbourg (France)
- K. Travis Holman - Georgetown University (USA)
- Michael Mastalerz - University of Heidelberg (Germany)
- Neil B. McKeown - University of Edinburgh (UK)
- Luigi R. Nassimbeni - University of Cape Town (South Africa)
- Piero Sozzani - University of Milano Bicocca (Italy)
- Michael Zaworotko - University of Limerick (Ireland)
Abstract Submission 15 April 2018
Early bird registration 30 April 2018